GENERAL BUSINESS CONDITIONS OF RESERVATION
By making a reservation, you confirm that you have read these terms, understand their content, and agree to them. These terms become a contractual agreement between you and Balance Blue s.r.o., IČO: 04765664, registered office: Kaprova 14/13, Josefov, 110 00 Praha 1, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File 253302 (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”).
Reservations for any restaurant operated by the Company can be made quickly and easily at the restaurant-operated website www.wrbmprague.cz, (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
By any use of the Website, in particular, making a reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions therein, as well as the statutory requirements regarding the protection of personal data.
RULES OF RESERVATION SERVICES OF THE COMPANY
1) MAKE A RESERVATION
The company accepts reservations each day, including public holidays – 24 hours per day.
The procedure for booking is as follows:
- Step 1: The user will download the booking form at www.aureole.cz
- Step 2: User enters the number of people, date and time of booking.
- Step 3: The user will be shown a booking deposit to be paid, which is dependent on the number of people to book and type of event. The user then fills in the required card information and clicks the „BOOK NOW“ button.
- Step 4: The company will then confirm the validity of the reservation by sending a message to the user’s email.
2) VALIDITY AND CANCELLATION OF RESERVATION
Reservations are portable, i.e., can also be used by other people in relation to the user. The use of a reservation is possible only once.
To deduct a booking deposit from your bill when you visit a restaurant, you must show the booking confirmation in electronic/paper form to the restaurant staff before paying the bill.
Reservations can be canceled, including a refund of the booking deposit. Information about cancel is published in the card reservation in different types of events.
The Company offers its clients a free membership in the restaurant club (the Club). Clients become the Club members by registering through on-line form and by providing the associated consents. A silver membership card is issued to each registered client with the following benefits:
- – 10% discount on all consumption in the restaurant except for events organised by the restaurant (unless stated otherwise) and home delivery
- – 10% discount on any company event or other type of event inquired by a client in the restaurant premises
- Information on organised events and priority reservations
- Other promotions and benefits provided in association with the restaurant partners
By registering in the Club client provides consent with receiving invitations to events, information about offers and benefits, Registrací v klubu klient vyslovuje souhlas se zasíláním pozvánek na akce, informacích o nabízených výhodách, operational informaation and general marketing information solely concerning the restaurant and services rendered by the Company.
The Company will make every effort to ensure that all information provided on the Website is correct and current. The company will apologize in advance for any such inaccuracies.
All materials and information contained on the Website are the exclusive property of the Company, which reserves all rights to said content. The Website may also display promotional information on services or products provided by the Company or its contractual partners.
The material and text contained on the Website may be modified, published, or otherwise distributed only with the prior consent of the Company. The Company reserves the right to make changes or modifications at any time, with or without prior notice. Any changes to the Company’s Terms of Service will take effect 7 days from the date of publication on the Website.
City Congress s.r.o. respects and welcomes any opinion, suggestion, or other feedback from its clients. Feedback can be sent to the following email address [email protected]. The Company reserves the right to cite the submitted contributions at their sole discretion, without including the name of the sender.
These Terms are valid and effective from 20th March 2020.
Date of last update: 20th March 2020
Balance Blue s.r.o.